Near Axial Ring Lights
The Metaphase near axial Ring Lights offer high intensity, shadow-less illumination with five times the lifetime over fluorescents. Ring lights are essential for lighting specular surfaces. The MetaBright™ near axial Ring Lights are built with high-density LEDs that create bright illumination of surfaces for a wide variety of inspection applications.
Metaphase Ring Lights are specially designed to project an even 360° overlapping ring of light from camera to lens. In most front lighting applications, the near-axial Ring Light is a simple, low-cost solution to camera lighting.
The near axial Ring Light is machined from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum and employs Metaphase’s proprietary thermal management technology to dissipate internal die temperature. Three ¼-20 tapped holes provide the ability to mount the ring light directly to the camera.
- Homogenous light output that provides high intensity ON-axis illumination
- Rugged design with thermally potted LEDs
- LED thermal management for stable performance
- Ideal for solder joint and electronic component inspection
- Flicker free performance and instant start up with Metaphase analog driver technology
- An ideal light with many applications including, label Identification, part markings, surface inspection etc.
- Built-in Constant Current Driver with 0 – 10VDC intensity control, compatible with DDC-3 and ILD-35-24-L